Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The beginning of an era...my model railroad

Hello!

The purpose of this blog is to help people in need of the basics of model railroading and to help people become a decent model railroader! In this blog, you may or may not find a tip, trick, piece of information, or find a train you have never heard of. I do care that people, such as yourself, enjoys this. Currently, my model railroad is in the basic stage, only a table with indoor/outdoor carpet on it with track. Well, welcome to my blog, nonetheless. You will witness this transform from a basic layout to an empire made from blood, sweat, and tears and some model trees and dirt...JUST KIDDING! But you will witness, as will I, my railway transform from a basic track to an amazing model, fit for a king with a town, lake, mountain, and maybe more :)


Oh, just a couple more things...

1. This is not based in any particular time era, and I could run some trains that wouldn't normally run together.

2. If I make something and it doesn't really appeal to you, then forget it! It's my model railroad.

3. Amtrak much? YES! I LOVE AMTRAK (especially the heritage units)

4. Freight...is...my main haulage on HO

No comments:

Post a Comment